The Doc’s Prescription for Cooling Repairs
When temperatures in Denver start climbing above 80 degrees, you really need your air conditioning to work. A malfunction, even if it is small, can mean an unpleasant and even unbearable afternoon. Call Doctor Fix-It to cure whatever ails your air conditioner.
We offer comprehensive air conditioning repair and maintenance. We work with a variety of cooling systems and brands. No matter what is wrong with your HVAC system, we will find the solution.
Come to us for:
- Miniature split-system cooling
- Zoning systems
Our well-trained technicians will listen to your concerns and carry out a thorough diagnosis of the issues. We want to find the underlying problem behind any malfunction so we can find an affordable, long-term solution for you. You can rely on us for common maintenance items and emergency repairs 24/7.
There are times when air conditioners do not run efficiently or effectively. Some obvious signs your cooling unit needs to be serviced are:
- It’s making loud noises
- It doesn’t get cold enough
- You notice strange or unpleasant smells
- Air conditioner is not coming on
- Thermostat is not working with A/C
- Air conditioner is not working with humidifier
While these are obvious indicators, there can be others that are not very apparent and these can increase your electricity bills and also pose health risks to you and your family.
Things like faulty wiring and leakage of refrigerant are potential health hazards that must be detected and repaired quickly for your family’s safety and health. It is vital that you schedule maintenance of your air conditioning for regular check-ups from our experts at Doctor Fix-It.
Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
At Doctor Fix-It in Denver, CO, we make it simple for you to choose and install an air conditioning replacement. Our trained specialists can guide you through each step of buying and installing a new system, ensuring you receive the advice and technical support necessary to make the process easy. Work with us when you want a seamless central air installation.
Choose a New Air Conditioner With Confidence
Different homes have different needs. Doctor Fix-It technicians can evaluate your home and give you recommendations that match your home’s specific requirements. Tell us what you want. We take several factors into account when issuing any recommendations. Here are a few factors you can use to narrow your choices:
- Home size and type
- Desire energy efficiency
- Models (see our split air conditioning installation and central air installation options below)
We make sure you receive the model that meets your exact specifications.
We offer three types of air conditioning systems:
- Window A/C: A window A/C is a single unit which is reliable and easy to install. It is cheaper when compared to the other two types of A/Cs. They are easier to service. However, they are noisier than the other two A/C systems. This is the most commonly used air conditioner system.
- Split A/C: A split AC consists of an indoor and outdoor unit. The outdoor unit consists of the compressor and condenser, while the indoor unit houses the evaporation coils and fan. Since it has an outdoor unit, a split A/C is quieter, unlike a window A/C. It occupies less space and is costlier when compared to a window AC.
- Centralized A/C: This type of air conditioning installation is seen in hotels, offices, big buildings, theaters, and some houses. When an entire property such as a building, theater or mall has to be air conditioned, installing individual units on every floor will be very expensive. Here, a centralized system is a better option.
Trust Our Central Air Conditioning Installation Process
Once you have chosen an air conditioner, we install it with precision and care. Our specialists will carefully install the unit and troubleshoot to guarantee maximum performance. You can trust that when we are through, you will have an air conditioning system you can trust for years to come.
Let Us Resolve Your Problem Today
Doctor Fix-It has served Denver, CO since 1979. In that time, we have established a reputation for smart repairs and friendly customer service. Call 303-993-1550 when you need same-day repairs.