Trenchless Sewer Replacement in the Denver Metro Area
Call Doctor Fix-It to get more information on how a trenchless sewer replacement can work for your unique landscaping and house layout. We are happy to provide a free on-site quote for the job and help you decide the best way to integrate trenchless sewer system technology into your home.
Call Doctor Fix-It: 303-993-1550
Trenchless sewer repair or replacement is a new technology that is less expensive and far less damaging to your landscaping than conventional open trench excavation. The trenchless process starts with two excavated holes, one at the house and the other at the end of the repair or replacement. Then we use equipment to pull a new plastic pipe, rated at 100 years, through the old existing pipe. Because the new line is pulled underground through the old line, no trench is needed. Doctor Fix-It has invested in the trenchless sewer repair and replacement technology and is proud to offer it in Englewood, Centennial, Arvada, Lakewood and the Greater Denver Metro Area.
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair and Replacement for Denver Homeowners
One of the biggest headaches of sewer repair or replacement is seeing your yard go from well-manicured to a construction site with mounds of dirt. The trenchless sewer repair or replacement process is so non-invasive that when you return home at the end of the day your yard will look as it did before we began.
- No damaging excavated trench throughout your yard
- No costly landscaping repairs or replacements
- You can keep your beautiful old tree or decorative patio
- The process can be completed in as little as one day
- The new plastic piping is rated at 100 years and is roots free
Choose Doctor Fix-It for Your Trenchless Sewer Repair or Replacement
There are many advantages to using Doctor Fix-It for your trenchless sewer repair or replacement project:
- Upfront pricing with no surprises
- Licensed and bonded to perform sewer repair or replacement work
- We offer a free second opinion
- We protect your home and yard from damage
- The project, when finished, will look like we were never there